Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] Subscriptions 1.2

Description

Requires NewPoints 1.5 or newer

Adds a subscriptions system to NewPoints.

With it, you can add multiple subscriptions plans from the Admin CP and allow users to subscribe to them by paying X points.

Screenshots

Installation/Upgrading
See readme.html

IMPORTANT: When upgrading from 1.1/1.1.1 to 1.1.2, you must manually remove users from their additional subscriptions that have expired. This is because there was a bug in 1.0 and 1.1 and 1.1.1 that wouldn't move the users even though the subscriptions had expired.

Support
If you have any questions, ask them at here.

Download
Download is attached to this post.

Attached Files
.zip   Subscriptions 1.0.zip (Size: 173.53 KB / Downloads: 159)
.zip   Subscriptions 1.1.zip (Size: 173.81 KB / Downloads: 1,256)
.zip   Subscriptions 1.1.1.zip (Size: 173.79 KB / Downloads: 87)
.zip   Subscriptions 1.1.2.zip (Size: 173.82 KB / Downloads: 1,047)
.zip   Subscriptions 1.2.zip (Size: 177.1 KB / Downloads: 264)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Re-uploaded zip, forgot to include the task file, sorry!
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

No problem mate Wink

Very cool, I may have some uses for this on one of my websites.

Is it possible to make another payment method? Bank transfer. Wink

(12-27-2010, 02:38 PM)kaixer Wrote: Is it possible to make another payment method? Bank transfer. Wink
That would be pointless considering that this plugin is for Newpoints only...

(12-27-2010, 02:38 PM)kaixer Wrote: Is it possible to make another payment method? Bank transfer. Wink

This is for points only.

Am using this on an active forum & seems to be working great. It will be tomorrow before I know if the 24 hour time limit I set for one works but the 1 hour test went fine. The one suggestion I do have is for admins to have a stat or notification when it is used just in case sensitive areas are made available but the entire new points system & all plugins are amazing work

(12-28-2010, 08:17 AM)taBoo Wrote: Am using this on an active forum & seems to be working great. It will be tomorrow before I know if the 24 hour time limit I set for one works but the 1 hour test went fine. The one suggestion I do have is for admins to have a stat or notification when it is used just in case sensitive areas are made available but the entire new points system & all plugins are amazing work

If it worked with the 1 hour test, it will work with 24 hours Smile
As for the notification, what do you mean exactly, could you please re-phrase? I don't understand.

he seems to be requesting for a log of who bought the subscription for which group for how much time. so that admins can have who is using the feature and for what.