Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] Steal Money Module 1.4

Mh... i'm not understanding lool then i translate all this thread xD

(01-31-2009, 11:46 PM)Wintermute Wrote: The translation is not the problem. The main problem was, as i already said, that users lost their bought defence against stealing. So after the update i had to manually refund them. that is the only reason i did not update yet. the translation is with copy & paste a matter of minutes.

oh man i'm getting tired of this.
i already told that was the issue with the last upgrade but i INCLUDED an upgrade file in the 1.4 release so that you do NOT have to re-activate >_> and lose NOTHING!
- Shadows.

read the readme for further upgrade explanation.

(02-01-2009, 01:46 AM)Shadows Wrote:
(01-31-2009, 11:46 PM)Wintermute Wrote: The translation is not the problem. The main problem was, as i already said, that users lost their bought defence against stealing. So after the update i had to manually refund them. that is the only reason i did not update yet. the translation is with copy & paste a matter of minutes.

oh man i'm getting tired of this.
i already told that was the issue with the last upgrade but i INCLUDED an upgrade file in the 1.4 release so that you do NOT have to re-activate >_> and lose NOTHING!
- Shadows.

read the readme for further upgrade explanation.

Oop. Sorry for that. My fault! Keep up your good work!
[Image: 0cd35385f23ceb765094a5a68efc6.jpg]

ok no problem..
I'm having some technical difficulties here, that's why i'm getting a bit nervous >_>
people can be really irritant here.. ( not talking bout you.. i'm talking about people around me if you get it >.< )

Hey, don't forget to update your signature. Wink
[Image: 0cd35385f23ceb765094a5a68efc6.jpg]

whoops.
Thanks for telling me xD.
- Shadows.

**Should be moved to modules? =)**
- Shadows.

Yeap. Moved
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(02-01-2009, 03:08 AM)Shadows Wrote: people can be really irritant here..

I say something wrong?

The 2° part i don't understand sorry xD the part around... i can' translate it is difficoult xD

nvm that.
- Shadows.