Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] Shop 1.7

No and No
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

this works on 1.6?

@blake, yes

How do we access the shop?

Is it only in our profiles or is there a separate page up top (index area) that we can access?

Or do we just have to create a new page, and call it "Shop" for it to show up top?

You have to do the template edits by yourself Smile (but you can access it from the menu in /newpoints.php)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Alright, I'm wondering, could we "url redirect" a new page in the index to the shop url?

...so we don't have to go into our profiles to access it...

Just add a link in the template 'header'

Yes that is not hard at all

Actually if you go get the popular plugin menu manager it makes it really simple to add.

Can I put a item in the shop but with no icon and it wont make a blank spot in the postbit?

(08-30-2010, 08:28 AM)blake Wrote: Can I put a item in the shop but with no icon and it wont make a blank spot in the postbit?

Sorry but I do not understand. Do you want to make an item without an icon?