Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] Shop 1.7

I just installed this but when I go to the 'Shop' option in the admin panel, it says that I don't have permission to access it.

You must change admin permissions
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Hey Pirata... Is possible to send a PM to the Admin when someone buy an item??
I really need this thing. I would be thankful if you could give the code edits to get t to work.
Thank you.

Do you really think that's a needed feature? I can add it in Shop 1.1 if you want
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(01-09-2010, 02:59 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Do you really think that's a needed feature? I can add it in Shop 1.1 if you want
Yes I really need this thing. I'm creating a system where the member will buy the item and them I'll send him the real item. Them I need to know if he bought or not.
When the 1.1 will be released?
Thank you.

I had this problem:

(12-23-2009, 01:41 PM)chorvaqueen Wrote: Quite odd...

Shop Screen Shot
http://i46.tinypic.com/33lypf8.jpg

Admin Panel
http://i48.tinypic.com/258xe2u.jpg

Yeah, it's in red because I can't afford it right? I had 1200+ points but after I inserted enough, this appeared.

http://i49.tinypic.com/34errqg.jpg

[edit] The images don't resize by themselves lol.

It's still at 0 points.

[update]

I inserted 20000 points to my admin account but when I purchased the test item worth 10000 points, my points weren't deducted. O_O

And yes, I think It has something to do w/ group rules, because I had one, and when I deleted it, it went back to normal.....
also, another bug I found: If you try to donate let's say 23.54$ it donates 4$. If it's a decimal amount, it shows as four on the Statistics -> last donations, but subtracts the full money from you. I'm not sure If it gives the full ammount, but it shows wrong there at least.

(01-09-2010, 03:02 AM)light33 Wrote:
(01-09-2010, 02:59 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Do you really think that's a needed feature? I can add it in Shop 1.1 if you want
Yes I really need this thing. I'm creating a system where the member will buy the item and them I'll send him the real item. Them I need to know if he bought or not.
Thank you.

You see more people want to sell real things as I give as example.
- backgrounds
- mp3
- mpg
- jpg

With you can add a link you can easy add links to rapidshare or something else.

(01-09-2010, 05:52 AM)spinning Wrote:
(01-09-2010, 03:02 AM)light33 Wrote:
Thank you.
With you can add a link you can easy add links to rapidshare or something else.
Why this?

@light33 okay I'll add the PM thing. I don't know when I'll release it, I have to find some time to fix 2 bugs and add the pm thing.
@joshua that confirms what I expected, thanks

(01-09-2010, 10:35 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: @light33 okay I'll add the PM thing. I don't know when I'll release it, I have to find some time to fix 2 bugs and add the pm thing.
Thank you.
This will be awesome, can't wait.