Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] Shop 1.7

Just to let you all know that most of the bugs have been fixed and only one feature still needs to be added. (the items on postbit)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Is there a way to get this to PM the admin when a user buys an item?

Well not at the moment as the feature is finished. It will PM the user but with a certain plugin from MyBBoard you can view that user's PMs
Edit:
plus you can check the log to make sure the user has bought the item
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(02-07-2010, 07:20 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Well not at the moment as the feature is finished. It will PM the user but with a certain plugin from MyBBoard you can view that user's PMs
Edit:
plus you can check the log to make sure the user has bought the item

Yea but I know I am going to eventually forget to check the logs :p

hi Smile

i not show the items for the profile :S

what is the code for the show items in the profile?

(02-10-2010, 08:37 PM)punkztar Wrote: hi Smile

i not show the items for the profile :S

what is the code for the show items in the profile?

Please read my replies in the previous page

I am wondering if you could ad another feautres to this shop pluging, the ability to set restrictions on the amount of a certain item that your allowed at once

Not now as the features for 1.1 have been set already

is it possible for a future version of this after 1.1?

Cool!