Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] Random item 1.0.0

This module selects a random item from an array of items and gives that item to the user.
The user only pays the price of the random item and not the price of the item he won.

Upload the file to inc/plugins/myplaza and activate it.

Go to the options of this module and enter the iid's of the items you want to be available. You can get the iid (item id) of each item by placing the mouse over the item link in Admin CP. (the link should end as &iid=ITEM_ID_IS_HERE)

Just put the ones you want in the text box (separate them by commas) and click ok. Move the "random item" item to a category and voilá, it's done.

Smile

Attached Files
.php   random_item.php (Size: 9.04 KB / Downloads: 56)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

1. Set the price of this item to 50.
2. Make an item winnable(?).
3. Set "Maximum number of this item a user can own" to 1 of that item.
4. I can now buy the "random item"-item and get the item I made winnable(?) as many times as I want, but it's a waste of money cuz when I go to my inventory, I only got one...
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks

Why are you setting the max to 1 then?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Cuz, maybe it's a expesive item with only two in stock? Tongue
Like a planet mixed with some other non-expensive items?
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks

Okay, I've updated it. Can you try again please? The max ownable error message should popup with the prefix "Randomized item error:"
Can you confirm it works?

Tested it myself, works perfectly Smile

Awesome Big Grin Thanks Pirata
[Image: etsig.png]

You forgot to remove
[attachment=125]
from the post lol.
Nice work will install it later in the day Smile.
- Shadows.

Thanks, Removed it Tongue

where i could find the item id?