Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] Pay to Download 1.0.0 - Gold

Although everybody can see this section and its threads and posts, only gold users can download attachments. Click here to subscribe.

Description
Users must pay a custom amount of points (in certain forums) to be able to download attachments.

Features
  • You can set the fee users must pay.
  • You can set which forums are affected by the plugin.
  • A confirmation page is displayed before downloading the attachment allowing the user to confirm the payment or not.
  • After the user has paid to download attachements from a specific thread, the user won't be prompted (neither charged) anymore.

Screenshot
[Image: confirmation.th.png]
(confirmation page)

Attached Files
.rar   Pay to Download 1.0.0 Gold.rar (Size: 44.05 KB / Downloads: 83)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Is MyDownloads the same as this one?

uhh no o.O, MyDownloads is a downloads manager.
This plugin is a module that does the following: "Users must pay a custom amount of points (in certain forums) to be able to download [/b]attachments[/b]."

So to download attachments from a thread you must pay X points first. To do it just click Confirm (if you don't have enough money you won't be able to download and the confirmation message won't appear but a different one)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Oh alright. Thanks.

Awesome Pirata. I have been waiting for this! Smile
[Image: eternalwolfsig.php]

This is like the old module?

Which module? Attachment fees? I don't know as I don't know how the attachment fees module works