Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] MyRPG 1.2.0

(07-14-2009, 08:58 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: I don't know, that's really weird. How many times did you buy the axe? Just one time? What are the attack points of the axe?

I bought the axe just one time. The attack points for the axe is set to default at 25 and I've never changed it. Is there a way to completely uninstall MyPlaza Turbo and reinstall it? What other options are there?

Installing / Uninstalling MyPlaza Turbo won't do anything. I'll check the code once I get home later today
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Updated the first post with a working version.
This bug didn't exist in the premium and gold versions that's why I thought it was a problem with your server, sorry. Anyway, it's fixed Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I downloaded and installed the new files, thanks for posting. The problem of the ATK level going to 510/500 has disappeared. However, now when I buy an Axe, the ATK level does not increase at all. I tried buying all the other weapons and they work just fine, but the Axe doesn't work. Another thing I noticed is that I get an error when I click on "Update Manager".

Here's the error code: Fatal error: Call to undefined function makewarning() in /home/billzhou/webapps/wp/forums/admin/modules/myplaza/myplaza.php on line 4411

Sorry if I'm bugging you too much about this but it's a big mystery to me and I would like to help you solve it.

You should start reading readme's or the FAQ. - regarding the update manager error.
Fixed the attack problem, re-download please.

Updated to 1.2.0 to be compatible with MyPlaza Turbo 0.3.0