Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] MyRPG 1.2.0

(03-08-2009, 01:05 AM)Trinit Wrote: http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=320

:S error: Invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team.

Okey?? Try this link: http://www.mediafire.com/?lj1ycjmyud4
The link you gave says error.php
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks

(03-07-2009, 11:28 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: did you run the files I told you?

I run the 2 files, redownload and reupload all the files and have the same error.

Will the current download of MyPlaza 0.2.5 now have this update?
Thank you.
My new signature has not been created, yet. Angel

Thanx Big Grin

@Seeker, no, MyPlaza 0.2.5 has the version 1.1.0, just download the package included in the first post follow the instructions in the readme file.
@l2tecno, after running the 2 files, do you get a message like "Fixed MyRPG" or "Upgraded MyRPG" ? Oh and remember you have the run the upgrade file included in the first post too
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(03-08-2009, 08:50 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: @l2tecno, after running the 2 files, do you get a message like "Fixed MyRPG" or "Upgraded MyRPG" ? Oh and remember you have the run the upgrade file included in the first post too

After running the 2 files a have the message "Fixed MyRPG" in both, after that I run the upgrate from the 1st post

(03-09-2009, 02:09 AM)L2tecno Wrote:
(03-08-2009, 08:50 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: @l2tecno, after running the 2 files, do you get a message like "Fixed MyRPG" or "Upgraded MyRPG" ? Oh and remember you have the run the upgrade file included in the first post too

After running the 2 files a have the message "Fixed MyRPG" in both, after that I run the upgrate from the 1st post
Did you re-download it as I said?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(03-09-2009, 02:10 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:
(03-09-2009, 02:09 AM)L2tecno Wrote:

Did you re-download it as I said?

Yes I re download and reupload

Run the 2 files again and then tell me if you get the error (do not run the upgrade script)

(03-09-2009, 02:25 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Run the 2 files again and then tell me if you get the error (do not run the upgrade script)

Yes, I running the 2 files and have the same error