Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] MyRPG 1.2.0

Okay guys, as promised I am releasing MyRPG 1.1.0 today Tongue

Changes from 1.1.0 to 1.2.0:
* Fixed one bug
* Updated to be compatible with the new "Admin Page for modules" and "Rebuild menu" features.
* Added 2 custom items (one which increases the attack and one which increases the defense)

Changes from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0:
  • Added a tab to the Maintenance page which links you to the MyRPG admin page. (it lets you fix the stats of your users)
  • When a user buys an item, MyRPG checks if it is necessary to fix the level, hp, defense or attack of that user. (This fixes the bug found in 1.0.0)

Read the readme file on how to install/upgrade.

Attached Files
.rar   MyRPG 1.2.0 Free.rar (Size: 100.72 KB / Downloads: 115)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Thanks!!!! it is great!!!
<br/><b>Double Post</b><br>
Sorry for double post, when I upgrate in the admin panel give me this error:

[Image: scr9920768.th.jpg]

Okay, I've updated the download link with the fixed version.
Now before you can fix that, you must download the 2 files attached to the end of this post.

Upload them to the root of your forum and run them. Delete them after that.
Then re-upload the file fix_myrpg100.php that can be found in the link given on the first post. (it's a new file so make sure you re-download it)

Run it from your forums's root and delete it after that.

Installation successful
Smile

Attached Files
.php   fix_myrpg110_first.php (Size: 1.77 KB / Downloads: 45)
.php   fix_myrpg110_second.php (Size: 1.77 KB / Downloads: 45)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Works perfectly! I tested it!
Thanks Nervo!
Great work!
- Shadows.

I'm glad it works Smile

Thanks! you seem to devote a lot of time to your projects, perfecting them, adding to them etc. It's very nice that we can have theses mods, especially at no cost of any kind to us.

You're welcome Smile
I plan on releasing a new version of MyCompany soon too. There will only be one or two new things, one of them is an admin page like MyRPG that lets you delete companies, fire employees, etc, from admin cp (at the moment the only way to do it is via PHPMyAdmin or via MySQL queries)

I still have the error from the screen please help me

did you run the files I told you?

Emh... i don't understand :S It can give to an item for example 20 points of attack?
<br/><b>Double Post</b><br>
http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=320

:SS erroR_ Invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team.