Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] MyRPG 1.2.0 - Premium

I'll make an upgrade script then Tongue
Just wait 1 or 2 days because I'll be busy today Okay?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

ok thx Wink

Could you release a MyRPG containing tons of items? just copy and paste all the ones you there's already. Since there's no way to add new items... if the RPG comes with a lot of repeated items, there's more chance for customization and variety of items.

Thanks.

I cant add repeated items bue I can add new ones. Pm me the images (make sure its legal to share them)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Could you just add like placeholders for the RPG items (ie. atack1, 2, 3, defense 1, 2, 3, potion 1, 2, 3 etc)? and add ability to change the name of the items?

Is just that I'll be making a lot of these items in some time, but don't have the images yet >.> but I'll have a guy in my board (hopefully) in charge of making the items, and re-installing myRPG everytime I need new items wouldn't be efficient.

Yeh I can do that but they will be hidden by default.

That would be perfect Big Grin

Could you add like 10 - 20 of each atk df and HP please?? that way there will be nobody bothering you again by adding more items xD

Thanks!

I am going to create a script to add new items instead.
Note that you will also need to do some code edits.

Trinit I have updated the first post with a new package. It comes with an upgrade file, can you please run it to test if everything's upgraded correctly? Make sure you backup your database! (not really needed but...)

(04-11-2009, 04:33 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: I am going to create a script to add new items instead.
Note that you will also need to do some code edits.

that's awesome! thanks Big Grin code edits won't be a problem (I hope xD)