Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] MyRPG 1.2.0 - Premium

No problem.

(03-21-2009, 08:20 AM)combus Wrote: what's the difference between this version and the public one? I couldn't find it Tongue

PS: how do I add new myRPG items? I can only add inventory items, but I don't see the settings to add a RPG item...

???
[Image: etsig.png]

You get a few extra things in RPG like life back etc. And you dont have the links back to here etc.

@combus you can't add MyRPG items, the way it's coded doesn't allow you to do it.
What's the difference between this version and the public one? I think I put that in the first post
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

You can do it by coding Tongue
Well I mean I could do it xP hahaha Wink.
- Shadows.

Actually is not as easy as you may think. It would need another table in the database.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

ohh if it was just PHP I could handle to add items Tongue

So.. I don't think there will be a feature to add RPG items in a near future, isn't it? xD

If Pirata Nervo codes it a bit like the inventory script I think it's possible, but not easy to do.

Thank you,
- Shadows.

I know how to do it..
Create table which contains MyRPG items.
Then in _run() checks if the $item['idname'] matches the idname of any item in the table. If yes, proceed and increase health, attack, whatever.
I might code this once I have time, but my problem is time

*** Upgrade ***
There's no way to upgrade from a free version. If you REALLY need an upgrade script, feel free to request it. (I don't want to spend ore time coding upgrade scripts if you don't need the Tongue)

I don't want to deactivate it cause there are many members that are playing.
How can i do?
If i deactivate it i lose the levels ecc ecc?