Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] MyProtection 1.2

Hope that nothing wrong with my forum, i have MyProtection as my dog there Big Grin
Heart

one of my supermoderator add himself as admin through phpmyadmin -__-"
my board closed for about 6 hours..

my fault.
Heart

Well he could have done it from the ACP, the same thing would have happened lol
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(03-16-2010, 02:29 AM)habs Wrote: one of my supermoderator add himself as admin through phpmyadmin -__-"

my fault.

Not your fault mate. His fault entirely and he should be booted from the team.

(03-16-2010, 04:56 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Well he could have done it from the ACP, the same thing would have happened lol

How? Unless you give mods and super mods the ability to change user groups i mean? Which i think should never be offered.

(03-16-2010, 06:22 PM)DAMINK Wrote:
(03-16-2010, 02:29 AM)habs Wrote: one of my supermoderator add himself as admin through phpmyadmin -__-"

my fault.

Not your fault mate. His fault entirely and he should be booted from the team.

(03-16-2010, 04:56 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Well he could have done it from the ACP, the same thing would have happened lol

How? Unless you give mods and super mods the ability to change user groups i mean? Which i think should never be offered.

Yes, that's exactly how it could be done. But I guess that a super mod with access to PHPMyAdmin, has access to ACP as well Tongue
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

i love MyProtection, work very well on my board.. awesome.. like it much! 5 stars!! Big Grin

btw, do i need to deativate it first before updating another plugins? i'm afraid that i mess up with my board.
Heart

(04-01-2010, 04:44 AM)habs Wrote: i love MyProtection, work very well on my board.. awesome.. like it much! 5 stars!! Big Grin

btw, do i need to deativate it first before updating another plugins? i'm afraid that i mess up with my board.

No, MyProtection will not interfere with other plugins Smile

thanks for confirmation.. will now upgrade plugins.
Heart

Thank you for this plugin. Smile

Thank you for your plugin