Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] MyProtection 1.2

You should allow an option to HIDE this from plugin page. I have an admin that I'm weary about, and if he disables and adds an admin, then I'm screwed. Know what I mean?
Double post
Also, I get this error:

Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bluntwa1/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/myprotection.php:1) - Line: 51 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.2.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/admin/index.php 51 header

Do not use notepad to edit PHP files otherwise you may get those errors.
Anyway, just don't give permission to that admin to view/enable/disable plugins Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I just tried this out. Now when i activate this i get my forum closed automatically.
Does this perhaps mean i have some issues already?
I could have as i appear to have a weird thing in my admin area.
I have 3 admins but it claims i have 4. One of which appears to be invisible.

If it claims you have 4, then you have 4 admins. In your emails it should tell you which UID's are admins. Simply add the missing UID to the list and then reduce the seconds to 10 and then check your board to see who's the other admin.

Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

my email gets very little info.
First of all it does not forward to my secondary email address.
But the only detail i get in the email is vague.

rejection Wrote:Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 553 553 Authentication is required to send mail as <[email protected]> (state 18).

Here is the email. Well i think this is all. Like i said it gets rejected.

email Wrote:MyProtection found 1 administrators while you have specified only 3 admins.
A database backup was made right after this email was sent to you.

Could it be because of multiple groups?

(02-22-2010, 05:48 PM)DAMINK Wrote: my email gets very little info.
First of all it does not forward to my secondary email address.
But the only detail i get in the email is vague.

rejection Wrote:Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 553 553 Authentication is required to send mail as <[email protected]> (state 18).

Here is the email. Well i think this is all. Like i said it gets rejected.

email Wrote:MyProtection found 1 administrators while you have specified only 3 admins.
A database backup was made right after this email was sent to you.

Could it be because of multiple groups?

You should receive more emails. What about changing the email setting to your real email?
Do you have more than an admin group?

Ok i found out what the problem was. Mostly i am just an idiot and dont know what i am doing. But for the benefit of all i will explain.

I had myself as Admin obviously but also had myself as Admin under secondary usergroup. This did actually create an invisible Admin lol and in trying to fix that i fixed both. So sorry to waste your time Pirata.
The plugin is working perfectly now.
Man i do feel quite the idiot i have to be honest.

Next time someone has the same problem as you, I won't need to answer Smile

Sorry for my english, i'm from Switzerland...
Pirata Nervo, you are best!

Thank you for your plugin!!!

You're welcome Smile