Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] MyPlaza [code] Thanks 1.0

A NewPoints plugin for this would be great Tongue
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(09-17-2009, 04:16 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: A NewPoints plugin for this would be great Tongue

Sorry but I don't understand. Can may precision this?

1.0.9rc (not tested)
*add forums fid with pay for unhide

Attached Files
.rar   [hajlo.com] CodeThx (MyPlaza).rar (Size: 4.31 KB / Downloads: 18)

he means port your plugin to Newpoints instead for MyPlaza! Smile
Andrew - NewPoints Plugin Developer

[Image: dragonanimated_446370.gif]

MyPlaza Turbo development has been abandoned, I'm workign on NewPoints right, you can find its section below the MyPlaza Turbo one
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(09-17-2009, 11:22 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: MyPlaza Turbo development has been abandoned, I'm workign on NewPoints right, you can find its section below the MyPlaza Turbo one

I had not noticed. 8)

This is a 0.2 alpha release codethx for newpoints. Sugestions (about new function) are welcome. [tested]

Attached Files
.rar   [hajlo.com] CodeThx (NewPoints).rar (Size: 4.35 KB / Downloads: 21)

The file name is still myplazacodethx.php Tongue
One more thing, could you please make it a NewPoints plugin? Take a look at the hello world plugin that coems with NewPoints, it's REALLY similar to MyBB ones, the only things that change are the settings, templates and menu functions. You should only need to know the settings part