Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] MyDownloads 1.1.1 - Premium

No, to rate threads you don't need to reply to them. You can still think that the download sucks or it's awesome but can't afford it Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Updated the rar with new readme and new upgrade files
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Request:
limited stock.
ahah,
you copy pasted too much Tongue.
PHP Code:
if(isset($modules['mydownloads']))
{

$db->write_query("ALTER TABLE `".TABLE_PREFIX."plaza_mydownloads_log` ADD `rating` smallint(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;");

// done
}
else die(
"You don't have MyRPG activated so you don't need to run this script."); 
seems it didn't add a column called type
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybbw2t_plaza_mydownloads_log (`uid`,`did`,`date`,`type`) VALUES ('1','1','1240566280','1')

+still shows mydownloads 1.0.0 in ACP

I didn't "copy paste too much""
This is what's missing:
PHP Code:
$db->write_query("ALTER TABLE `".TABLE_PREFIX."plaza_mydownloads_log` ADD `type` smallint(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;"); 

I'm going to update the rar

Edit:
updated rar, for those who have run the upgrade script(upgrade_premium110.php) already, just comment (add // at the beginning of the line) this line:
PHP Code:
$db->write_query("ALTER TABLE `".TABLE_PREFIX."plaza_mydownloads_log` ADD `rating` smallint(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;"); 

Yes you did "Copy paste too much"
in the code I showed you ( I guess you didn't even notice =__=" ) it's saying "MyRPG" ....

- Shadows.

oh that, that's just because I usually use MyRPG's upgrade files as template, nothing to worry about I guess

I've just updated the rar with a new fix for something I forgot. Not important but to upgrade, just re-upload the files

Updated to 1.1.1 Premium
Changes:
Fixed a security issue (the same one that MyBB has fixed in 1.4.6)

Looks great. I hope to achieve the option to download this great mod.

The development of this module has been abandoned, it might have bugs or security issues. The plugin version is up to date though but is only for Gold subscribers. Once you become a premium subscriber I might give you a copy if you want