Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] MyDownloads 1.0.1 - Free

chmod the downloads directory to 777
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(06-10-2009, 02:37 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: chmod the downloads directory to 777

i did it but still not working

Code:
The following problem has occurred when uploading the download file: The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.

how to fix this?

That happens when the downloads directory is not chmod'd correctly. Is your downloads directory the default one?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(06-10-2009, 08:55 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: That happens when the downloads directory is not chmod'd correctly. Is your downloads directory the default one?

yeah,, defaullt downloads directory

Very nice plugin, thanks

Very nice plugin!
Good Job!
:-D

Very nice but.. where can an user access to it?

mydownloads.php page

It says: "This file cannot be accessed directly."

Oh nevermind, this is not the plugin, this is the module. I don't recommend you to use this version as it might have bugs or security issues, but that's up to you. They must access plaza.php?action=page&p=mydownloads I think