Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] MyDownloads 1.0.1 - Free

Changes from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1
- Fixed a security issue (the same one that MyBB has fixed). I recommend you to upgrade. (Just replace the files)

Description

This is a downloads manager module for MyPlaza Turbo but it is probably the most complex downloads manager for MyBB 1.4.x (Couldn't find any besides "Downloads Manager" Tongue)

There are 3 versions of this module:
  • Free - basic downloading system *
  • Premium - Basic downloading system + rating system *
  • Gold - Basic downloading system + rating system + views counter + commenting system *

*Basic downloading system - Admins can create/edit/delete categories as well as add/edit/delete downloads and view/delete logged actions (only download purchases are logged). Users can browse categories and purchase downloads.

*Rating system - Users can rate downloads. The rating system is based off MyBB's thread rating system.

*Commenting system - Users can comment downloads.

You can allow or disallow guests to browse the downloads page as well as downloading free downloads.

Screenshots and Demo

Here's a live demo at my site of the gold version:
http://forums.consoleworld.net/plaza.php...ydownloads

Here are a few screenshots of the gold version too: (there are 3 versions and I didn't take any of the Premium or Free versions but you can guess what it looks like by "removing" the features I've mentioned above)

[Image: browsecat.th.png]
(Browsing a category)

[Image: catsr.th.png]
(Viewing categories list)

[Image: viewdown.th.png]
(Viewing a download)

The screenshots below are from the Admin CP part, the Admin CP is the same for Free, Premium and Gold versions. (I didn't take from every page, just a few to give you an idea of what it looks like)

[Image: acpcats.th.png]
(Viewing categories)

To view the downloads in a category, just click the name of the category to browse it.

[Image: acpcreatecat.th.png]
(Create category)

Installation
Upload the contents of the "Upload" folder to your forum's root.
Go to Admin CP -> MyPlaza Turbo -> Modules -> Activate MyDownloads
Change the options of MyDownloads to your needs.
Chmod the downloads folder and previews folder (check the options of MyDownloads) to 777.

Note that some bugs might still exist, I have fixed all known bugs but there might still be one or two out there, report them please!

The free version is attached to this post.

Attached Files
.rar   MyDownloads 1.0.1 - Free.rar (Size: 56.2 KB / Downloads: 172)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Nice work Pirata. Keep it up! I will report any bugs (If there are any)

the mydownload panel don't appears. ¿How I manage my downloads?

What do you mean? and what panel?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

ACP ==> MyPlaza Turbo ==> Maintenance ( IN MYPLAZA TURBO ) ==> MyDownloads tab

this also got me confused i thought MyBB's maintenance, but it's MYPLAZA TURBO's =).
- Shadows.

thanks

awesome release thank you Smile
[Image: userbar.php?uid=244]

[Image: mybbsig.php]

No problem Smile

very very good plugin
Congratulations Pirata

thx u great plugin Big Grin