Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] Game Section Points

(06-23-2011, 11:28 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:
(06-23-2011, 09:36 AM)NoSource Wrote:
(06-23-2011, 09:30 AM)Rayxmidnight Wrote: I cant find the Game Section page in the NewPoints page. Any reason?

Enjoy: http://mods.mybb.com/view/game-section

Thanks for posting that. If people read the posts above theirs, or if they read the description of the plugin...

No problem.
Just want to try help.

1st a big Thanks for making this, was just activating it & noticed maybe a hiccup in the description or maybe a bad on my end but included a pic.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for the picture but I don't see the point of it?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

he's talking about the language description being the same as the Buy username thing I noticed it, but luckily thats easy to change ^^

Oh! I missed that one haha, thanks a lot!
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Quick question i installed this mod and i have new points already installed,I activated the mod and all.I read through the posts and says there should be something on the bottom of the index page to gain access to the game area but nothing is showing.

http://mympz.com/V2/index.php

This is not the game section...this is a plugin which allows users to get/lose points with the Game Section. This doesn't add links anywhere.

ah ok so I have to install the game section mod then.Makes sense now lol

Thank for this plugin Smile
Support PM's will be ignored. Exclamation
Plugins: Announcement Bars - Custom Reputation - Mark PM As Unread

I am using Game Section on MYBB 1.6.3 and it works fine..
He recently has released Game Section 1.2, and I its 1.6 compatible