Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] Game Section Points

so how do you access the Game Secion o_o?

(06-15-2011, 09:03 AM)MonarchTheLegend Wrote: so how do you access the Game Secion o_o?

Game Section is another plugin for mybb. You can find all that you need to download from here.

Few questions:

1. Is it possible to do so only special usergroups can make a tournement?
  2. Is it possible to do so it costs a amount of points to join the tournement?
  3. Is it possible to make the winner price the amount that members have paid to join it + a choosen amount that will be taken from the one who make the tournement?

I really hope this is possible, if it is to much coding I will be able to pay or link to this site on my site.

Please respons.

1. No, why would this plugin do that?? This is not the Game Section itself, this just integrates NewPoints with it.
2. I don't think so either due to the lack of hooks in Game Section.
3. As explained here, that can't be done.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(06-21-2011, 09:29 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: 1. No, why would this plugin do that?? This is not the Game Section itself, this just integrates NewPoints with it.
2. I don't think so either due to the lack of hooks in Game Section.
3. As explained here, that can't be done.

What about then only make a fee to join a an tournement?

I might check if there are hooks there but I doubt.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(06-22-2011, 01:22 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: I might check if there are hooks there but I doubt.

Cause it would be a really nice feature I think.

I cant find the Game Section page in the NewPoints page. Any reason?

(06-23-2011, 09:30 AM)Rayxmidnight Wrote: I cant find the Game Section page in the NewPoints page. Any reason?

Enjoy: http://mods.mybb.com/view/game-section

(06-23-2011, 09:36 AM)NoSource Wrote:
(06-23-2011, 09:30 AM)Rayxmidnight Wrote: I cant find the Game Section page in the NewPoints page. Any reason?

Enjoy: http://mods.mybb.com/view/game-section

Thanks for posting that. If people read the posts above theirs, or if they read the description of the plugin...