Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] Game Section Points

Off-topic: If anybody knows, how can I add high scores to my own Flash games? Yes, you could ask me to go to the Game Section forums, but I honestly think the admins are dead. They don't visit anymore.

No they are active over there.
Can't find Games?
-- My GameSection --
Tr4v3sty.com

They weren't when I tried asking previously, but yes, I can see they are now. I found out how to do it. I also asked them about the champion problem in NewPoints and said it's something to do with how Pirata coded NewPoints, not him. So I think we won't be able to come to a solution on that. Oh well. Tongue

My plugin gives the points whenever the hooks:
games_submit_insert_champ
games_submit_update_champ
Are called, it's not my fault if they're not being called where they need to be.

Did you try what you asked anyway? Because coming here and asking if it does it or not, it's easy. But trying it yourself would give you a definitive answer.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(07-29-2011, 10:26 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: The table at the bottom?

Yes. Exactly Big Grin
How to remove it Big Grin

Edit the game section templates and remove the added variable from the bottom of it
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

This looks really cool, may try this out!
[Image: breshiesig.png]

Thank you for this i will be installing this once i get the games added first.
[Image: gduserbar.gif]

Problem with the language... The description in the NewPoints tab in the ACP describes the plugin as Allows users to buy a new username and/or usertitle.

Looks like you mixed up some descriptions, and used the username/usertitle one accidentally...

(11-14-2011, 06:00 AM)GamerVoid Wrote: Problem with the language... The description in the NewPoints tab in the ACP describes the plugin as Allows users to buy a new username and/or usertitle.

Looks like you mixed up some descriptions, and used the username/usertitle one accidentally...
thats just a minor bug....why would you need the description there, if you already know what's the plugin for....?