Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] Buy Usertitle and Username 1.2

Great plugin, but I'm wondering why such plugin isn't made as a Newpoints Shop item, because it would be better IMO.

(02-15-2011, 03:25 AM)Andraž Rihtar Wrote: Great plugin, but I'm wondering why such plugin isn't made as a Newpoints Shop item, because it would be better IMO.

Because the Shop doesn't work that way. And for those who just want this it wouldn't make sense to have a plugin requiring another plugin (besides requiring NewPoints already).
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

thanks again sir Pirata!!!!!!!!i really love your NewPoints and other plugins!!!!!!!!

Hi, is there anyway that they cannot change their usertitle AND that they buy the username change, then PM me saying the name they want and I change it for them?

Right now, that is not possible.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

It says change the user-title even for the username. >.> A quick edit in the lang file would do, but yeah.

Can you make an option that turns off user title changing, please?

(04-19-2011, 08:47 PM)renegader Wrote: It says change the user-title even for the username. >.> A quick edit in the lang file would do, but yeah.
What do you mean? Is it swapped?

(04-19-2011, 08:47 PM)renegader Wrote: Can you make an option that turns off user title changing, please?
Probably yes.

waiting for my status to get changed so that i can dl it..
[Image: VBXkX.gif]

Nice mod.

Is there a way I can incorporate your coupon generator plugin with this newpoints plugin? I want it so people can get a code, enter it somewhere and get like half off their username/title purchase?