Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] Buy Usertitle and Username 1.2

What do you mean? You can edit the templates and add a link?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

sorry nvm solved I manually added the link to my header to access the newpoints page. thanks

Does anyone know how to edit the content of this plugin?

For example I want to change:
Enter your desired user title in the text box on the right.

To:
Enter your desired username in the text box to the right.

Thank you.

check the plugins language file for the line u specified and change it

Thank you for this reply, works a treat.

For a second I thought this was a standalone plugin like mysubscriptions and I thought he thats a good idea.

This is a great plugin thank you man !
One question im hoping someone could answer, i cant seem to find an option to hide the statistic "Last Changes"

Hide from all or just normal users? If the former, open your newpoints_buynametitle_stats template (found in global templates) and remove all of its contents. If the second, then you will need to edit the files.
Support PM's will be ignored. Exclamation
Plugins: Announcement Bars - Custom Reputation - Mark PM As Unread

(04-11-2013, 02:41 PM)Sama34 Wrote: Hide from all or just normal users? If the former, open your newpoints_buynametitle_stats template (found in global templates) and remove all of its contents. If the second, then you will need to edit the files.

Thanks man, that worked

How could we have the username change affect Username History(Labrocca's Plugin)?

I know it's in the Stats page, but I want it to be counted towards Username History.