Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] Buy Forum Access 1.0

Well, there have some problems.

If i change time number from default (3600) to 0 then change it to other number, then when i go to the forum i've set up. It'll show a huge money i must pay (multiple with 1000, i set 1$ => 1000$ @_@). Could you fix it ? Thanks Wink

(12-01-2010, 09:43 PM)NNT_ Wrote: Well, there have some problems.

If i change time number from default (3600) to 0 then change it to other number, then when i go to the forum i've set up. It'll show a huge money i must pay (multiple with 1000, i set 1$ => 1000$ @_@). Could you fix it ? Thanks Wink

I'm sorry but I haven't experienced that problem yet. Could you please give me more details? Screenshots may help as well.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Hi PN,
I've done some testing and it seems to work pretty well, thanks for making it.
My new signature has not been created, yet. Angel

Alright, that's good to know. 1.1 will suffer some changes though to make it more optimized, there's no ETA though
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

thanks! really awesome. I needed it because too many people are posting in the off topic forum without posting in any other forum, so they now have to buy access to the forum (per month)

I think this plugin need revise(ver1.1) to add ignore some user like admin n mod to buy forum. Its like some joke if the owner forum must pay for own forum (it's not work if setting at user rules and forum rules also).

Thanks for the suggestion

i love it thank you very much Pirata.. this is what im looking for!!!!!!!!!!

just have a problem with this plugin, if its enabled,guest can't view all the threads posted on the forum affecting this plugin, is there a way sir Pirato to give guest the access the forum with this plugin still enabled?

Thanks!! Tongue

Hmm, that way users can logout and read the threads on the forum so that makes this plugin useless.