Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] Attachment Cost

NewPoints Plugin - Attachment Cost

Description
Users must pay a custom fee (in certain forums) to be able to download attachments. In other words, This module is ported to Newpoints.

Features
  • You can set the fee users must pay.
  • You can set which forums are affected by the plugin.
  • A confirmation page is displayed before downloading the attachment allowing the user to confirm the payment or not.
  • After the user has paid to download attachements from a specific thread, the user won't be prompted (neither charged) anymore.

Screenshot
[Image: confirmation.th.png]
(confirmation page)

License
NewPoints License

Copyright
Based off Pirata Nervo's Pay to Download MyPlaza Turbo module.
I have his permissions to redistribute this plugin as a NewPoints plugin.

Update
V1.1 - date add query edited

Attached Files
.rar   Attachment Cost 1.1.rar (Size: 14.23 KB / Downloads: 595)
Andrew - NewPoints Plugin Developer

[Image: dragonanimated_446370.gif]

Thanks for releasing it Smile
Make sure you place a list of features (just copy paste the list of features from the pay to download release thread) because there are users that have never heard about that module.
Thanks once more
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

done! I have edit the file you gave me, it has a bug.. it was the table named as plaza.. Smile anyway, this works good now.. i have tested this.. Smile enjoy!

Great, thanks once more Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

are the attachments in this forum (Newpoints) free to download? Smile just asking..

Yes, everything related to NewPoints (until now) is free

i hope it will be free forever Tongue but not for the special one you mentioned before which are integrated to paypal.. right? Smile

PayPal related plugins will be for paid subscribers only yes

i got error page when setting forum to apply attcost Sad

Quote:Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

* Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

what's wrong?

step i've done:
1. upload
2. instal
3. setting the forum number and cost to apply
4. save

but i got that error..
Heart

Hmm, I don't have any problems here. Do you have the same problem when changing other settings? Like the main ones?