Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] Attachment Cost

yeah me too.. it seems working good on me.. let me check the code Smile

Edit:
I've reupload and uninstall my code and install again.. seems it works fine.. do you have a newpoints installed? can you post your script here so i can verify it.. Smile thank you
Andrew - NewPoints Plugin Developer

[Image: dragonanimated_446370.gif]

Very nice! Smile
I am just waiting for a few more plugins before i convert MyTurbo
[Image: eternalwolfsig.php]

(09-20-2009, 06:37 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Hmm, I don't have any problems here. Do you have the same problem when changing other settings? Like the main ones?

i have nothing to change, only install a fresh newpoints with attachmentcost plugin.
no edit at all, all the same code.

(09-20-2009, 10:55 AM)chonghua Wrote: yeah me too.. it seems working good on me.. let me check the code Smile

Edit:
I've reupload and uninstall my code and install again.. seems it works fine.. do you have a newpoints installed? can you post your script here so i can verify it.. Smile thank you

as i stated above, no change the code mate..
still looking for the answer.. hmmm..Huh
Double post
as additional info, i use the latest stable mybb version.

can you tell me how att.cost workflow?
Heart

I asked if you can change any of the other settings
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

can you post any screenshot? as P.Nervo says, can you change any settings of newpoints and other mybb settings? Smile there is no problem with the coding as i have tested it already..
found bugs fixed.. i don't get errors cause i still have a mplaza on my test server. Tongue my bad..

still had the same problem after update to 1.1 -_-"

don't know what's wrong with it.. i really hope that this plugin works well.. Sad

here are the screencaps:

NewPoint pages
[Image: o6wnwx.jpg]

Post with attachment
[Image: bldmx.jpg]

Result after clicked
[Image: 24cu0d1.jpg]

if i disable the attcost, attachment is working fine.

Post with attachment
[Image: bldmx.jpg]

Result after clicked
[Image: 23jlqp5.jpg]

here's the link to php info of the server
Code:
http://dracoola.com/xyz.php
Heart

not sure with you guys, seems working fine on my server Smile please report any bugs found again here.. thanks

ok, thanks..
hope that someday you'll find the problem Smile
Heart

As I said...can you change the settings of the Income group?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Hold on a second, the problem happens when downloading it? You said it happened when saving the settings >.>