Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Referrals

Hi,
is there a way to give some points for referrals?

edit income options, I remember there were some bugs in referrals tho, I think the money wouldn't be removed if the referred user was deleted
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

And do you think of solv this bug?

I don't know, I might fix it one day, it's not a really important thing
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

It's importart for who wants use points for referrals:p

But the only bug I remember is if a referred user is deleted, the money doesn't get removed, that's it

Ok...thx

PS: I think you aren't happy today

No, you just don't understand.
It gives money per referral correctly as far as I know. But if you delete the user that referred someone, that someone will not lose the money he got by referral
Tongue

I understood-.-"
I don't understand why you think that i didn't understand--"

Because you said I am not happy, I am, I don't have any reasons to not be Tongue