Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Rebuild template does not work

When i try to rebuild template(i've changed theme) it does not work,it says ok but then i don't see points on postbit o in member profile.

OT: How to rebuild My Achievements templates?

(05-08-2010, 04:54 AM)Dawson02 Wrote: When i try to rebuild template(i've changed theme) it does not work,it says ok but then i don't see points on postbit o in member profile.
You'll need to add {$postbit['newpoints_postbit']} to the postbit templates if reconstructing does not work.

(05-08-2010, 04:54 AM)Dawson02 Wrote: OT: How to rebuild My Achievements templates?
It's not possible, you must do it manually.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I've seen this code in postbit but i can't see this...why?
Code is write but in the thread i can't see points

(05-09-2010, 01:00 AM)Dawson02 Wrote: I've seen this code in postbit but i can't see this...why?
Code is write but in the thread i can't see points

Does the newpoints_postbit template exist?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

No it doesn't

(05-09-2010, 09:14 PM)Dawson02 Wrote: No it doesn't

Are you checking in global templates group?

No i wasn't now i've checked and there is

(05-10-2010, 04:00 AM)Dawson02 Wrote: No i wasn't now i've checked and there is

Does it have anything inside?

Name: newpoints_postbit
Content:
<br /><span class="smalltext">{$currency}:</span> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php">{$points}</a></span>{$donate}{$post['newpoints_shop_items']}

Could you please post your postbit and postbit_classic templates here?