Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

RPG System

I am asking for a RPG System.

I am willing to pay money for it.

Options I was thinking of:
- A new point system called "Gold" or "Money".
- Members should be able to earn those points by:
- - Doing Jobs (But then they spent Energy)
- - Figthing against other members (But then they should also spent Energy. + The winer of the fight should get some Gold from the other member)
- - Gambling (They should be able to both loss and earn points this way)
- Buy Items like:
- - Weapon
- - Armor
- - And a lot of more things.
- Players should be able to pay NewPoints points to get those Gold Points.
- There should be an image of the current member including a look together with the items he have on him right now.
- Players should be able to choose witch items they want to carry right now, and it should be shown at their character.
- There should be a Action House where players can buy and sell stuff.
- Players should be able to pay to make a Guild and then be able to invite members to the Guild.
- It should be able to do Guild Fights.

Ways of Gambling:
- Raffle
- Betting
- Card Games
- Others

Hope this would be possible for someone to make.

Yeah, this would be great!

First bid. $100 USD for the one that can make this.

Let me know if this is not enough.

To be honest, I wouldn't make it for $100, not even close
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(07-10-2011, 10:52 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: To be honest, I wouldn't make it for $100, not even close

$200?

That's getting closer. If it was me who was developing it, I'd ask for at least $300 though.

I don't have time for any other projects right now btw
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(07-12-2011, 03:12 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: That's getting closer. If it was me who was developing it, I'd ask for at least $300 though.

You could probally

(07-12-2011, 04:18 AM)HardStyle Wrote:
(07-12-2011, 03:12 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: That's getting closer. If it was me who was developing it, I'd ask for at least $300 though.

You could probally

I could what?

I can spare my money and then be able to pay you 300 USD

As I said above I really do not have time for anymore projects. I've got two big projects in hands, one's being finished right now but an even bigger one is waiting for me. And then I have some personal ones as well.

I really don't have time for anything else. Thanks though.