Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Question about - Newpoints 1.9.2

Alright and which Statistics option is it? In the ACP or in the user front end?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

That I see in the Admin Panel when I clicked the "statistics" option in "New Points" menu.

I wanted to the earning of members and that is why clicked the statistics.

But got the error mentioned.

Do they work in the front end in the NewPoints page?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Yes all other functions are working properly as they should. Only the statics is not working. showing that error.

No, I meant the statistics in the NewPoints page (not in the ACP)

so tell me what php file should i check or what, i installed the newpoints 1.9 version not 1.9.2. just tell me what file i should check for.

Why are you not using 1.9.2? And you should check in /newpoints.php?action=statistics

(10-09-2011, 01:07 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Why are you not using 1.9.2? And you should check in /newpoints.php?action=statistics

If i upgrade it to 1.9.2 version now will it affect my present setting and incomes earned by my members anyway, please guide in details.

What?