Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Public Release] MyPlaza Turbo 0.2.5

After:
Code:
                            {$post['user_details']}<br />

Add:
Code:
<span class="smalltext"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/plaza.php">{$lang->money}</a>: <span id="postmoney_{$post['pid']}">{$post[MYPLAZA_MONEY_COLUMN]}{$post['donate_postbit']}</span></span><br />

This will just display the money and the donate link (if you have the donate module activated). Just check your other themes and compare the code so you can see what's missing. (templates 'postbit' and 'postbit_classic')
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

cool i dont no how to add on my forum =(

follow the readme
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

thanks a lot Smile

So when is 3.0 coming out?

Next week probably. I still need to update some gold and premium modules to be compatible with 0.3.0 (most of them have been updated but there are still a few that haven't)

In ACP, when I try to access Update Manager:

Quote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function makewarning() in /home/..../public_html/beta/admin/modules/myplaza/myplaza.php on line 4411

MyPlaza Turbo 0.2.5 @ MyBB 1.4.8

Update Manager is not updated to MyBB 1.4 and will never be, actually it's been removed in 0.3.0. Read the readme please before posting these errors.
Thank you

Hi Pirata.

Its really great news. Can you provide the source or link So we can downloaded it.
Thanks in advance.

MyPlaza Turbo 0.3.0 is at the top of this forum. It's a sticky