Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Public Release] MyPlaza Turbo 0.2.5

Ok, I am sorry once more Sad
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

For what? That means you fixed whatever it was causing the problem Big Grin (Unless you meant the inconvenience)

I am sorry for the problems it caused Tongue
I knew I had fixed almost every problem if not all of them on 0.2.5
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Yeah reactivating plugins fixes everything but that means I gotta edit the money for each user manually. Sad
free web hosting
-Free hosting!
-Free top-level domains!
-cPanel 11
[Image: mybbsig.php]

There's the maintenance tab. You can click "Recount users money"

Thanks for this update, Pirata Big Grin

Obrigado!!
Please register and show your gratitude to Pirata Nervo and Module Authors!

I´m investing all my money in new registrations Big Grin

You're welcome Smile
De nada Tongue

Great It's working in my forum.

I have a question what happend when a user die?? If he buy a potion restore the HP?

No, he must pay X money to the user who killed that user. The X money is set in MyRPG options

There are three user made companies on my site but there is no "apply" button while browsing companies. Any help?