Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Public Release] MyPlaza Turbo 0.2.2

I shall install it either when I got home tonight or tomorrow. Depends if I have access to a computer or not.

i've got kind of a problem. When I set inventory to appear on postbit, it won't show anything... any idea of what to do?

(12-23-2008, 01:08 PM)combus Wrote: actually, at the documentation, it says something about how MyPlaza Turbo manage the templates.However I'm pleased with the defaul Mode Tongue but someone would like to change it

I found them:

You will find several templates for MyPlaza here:
MyBB admin > Templates & Style > Template Sets > Global Templates

(12-23-2008, 02:26 PM)combus Wrote: i've got kind of a problem. When I set inventory to appear on postbit, it won't show anything... any idea of what to do?

Is your MyBB theme based on the default theme or not?
This can effect how well plugins automatically update.

Half of the Answer:
You need to add a variable to your postbit template(s)
I'm not sure of the exact details (someone else will know)
My new signature has not been created, yet. Angel

cant download using links2 on PSP
[Image: LOCKERZ-1.png]
(09-22-2009, 11:33 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: If we knew, this discussion hadn't been started

@combus, the mode must be set in a php file, don't remember which now, I think it's in myplaza_install.php.

I haven't tested any modes besides the default one tho.
the postbit problem seem to be affecting 2 people atm, don't know why tho. Try reconstructing the inventory templates.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

@combus, Try go to options of Inventory and set "Postbit Category Separation" to Yes...
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks

No that's not the problem. The problem is the templates, the reconstruct button worked for Shadows. I am going to check the inventory code, maybe I missed something
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Okey, I've always needed to Save Settings without doing anything lol. Tongue

Well he can try xb

@Pirata, Do you know how to hide themes? Shadows and I really want to know. Wink