Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Problems with Myplaza Turbo...

FTP as that is the only way I know.
Double post
But am I doing it correctly? Do I move the Upload folder into "forums/install" or the folders and php inside the upload folder?

Or none of the above
TeratO> plos you think if you grow up a white baby in africa it would turn to a blam?

Plosmephere> Yes

TeratO> If that was true than black people would turn white if you put them into a dark room for a while

Dakini Warrior> Congratulations TeratO, you are now an imbecile.

Do you read readme's usually? I don't think so because you don't seem to know what you're talking about nor how MyPlaza Turbo upgrades work. Uninstall MyPlaza Turbo and follow the documentation in order to install things correctly
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I did read the readme. I always read readmes.

The fact is, it says:

Quote:Upload all the files supplied in the Upload folder to the root of your MyBB installation directory.

That is what I am asking
TeratO> plos you think if you grow up a white baby in africa it would turn to a blam?

Plosmephere> Yes

TeratO> If that was true than black people would turn white if you put them into a dark room for a while

I was talking about the upgrading part. Upgrading is not as easy as reupload all files.
Anyway, the root of MyBB is usually /forums or the root of your server if you don't have it in a folder
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

That is exactly what I did in the first place! I moved all files to their directories and it worked fine until that god damn error message.
Double post
And besides, I can't upgrade from 2.3 to 3.0

Plosmephere> Yes

I know. You have to go to 0.2.4, then 0.2.5 and then 0.3.0
A fresh installation should solve all your problems

so do i have to install all three?, and where can i get all three if i have to
Double post
no i just installed 0.3.0

Right, I'll get onto it as soon as I can.

Plosmephere> Yes

Okay, report back your results Smile

I stupidly just copied the new files across, thus keeping some files the same but overwriting others. But I did a fresh install like you said and now EVERYTHING works!

Thanks for the help!

Plosmephere> Yes