Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Problem with donating - wrong parameter given

Worked! Great thanks!
It all makes sense now - I mean, the solution. Because, as You said, I don't think this error should appear, when everything looks alright in the PM.

Once again, great thanks! Smile

Hey, the error doesn t appear anymore, so thank you for this, anyway, there still is a bug, as in the "last donation" on the stat page, insetad of the username, I see Guest, and as the amount I see 0.

I am pretty sure this come from the username who is cointaining 2 -

SO on the log it looks like this : -Alex12--3027-3

I think that the last - is confusing with the - who should separate USERNAME-USERID-AMOUNT

Am I right ?

Wich function should I look at ? Thank you

Have you been using the latest version? When was that donation made?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

yesterday, and yes i use the last version i guess (from 2 month ago i dl it)

Are you sure it shows up in the log like that? Can I have a screenshot? Because you have more '-' than three which is what the max should be.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

errm ... O_O yickies

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

like spyro ?? spyro fan site

What the hell did you do?

well er you given me a link to this forum and i read it and did the edits you give i thought that what you wanted me to do Sad
like spyro ?? spyro fan site

But you didn't do them properly otherwise it would have worked Tongue