Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Problem buying items

On myplaza when I buy an item, it open the file xmlhttp.php .

I made a screenshot

Can somebody help me please?

thx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Did you add a new theme?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

yes

Try reconstruct the templates.
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks

Yes, I tried now with the other themes and it works only with the default one Smile

@CO_ol MyPlaza Turbo doesn't fix headerinclude,postbit,postbit_classic,member_profile,welcome_block_member,footer when reconstructing otherwise it might mess up things.

http://forums.consoleworld.net/showthrea...5#pid18855
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Ok... Didn't know. ;P
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks

So I have to do this?
(01-03-2009, 01:44 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: These are the templates you need to edit:
  • postbit
  • postbit_classic
  • header_welcomeblock_member
  • usercp
  • usercp_currentavatar
  • member_profile
  • headerinclude
  • footer

I recommend you to edit MyBB Default theme and search for "plaza" in the templates I listed above and change the templates of the theme that needs to be changed according to what you have in MyBB Default theme templates.

Below is the postbit and postbit_classic change on installation. The donate and inventory module modified it if you have these modules activated.

postbit and postbit_class
Replace
Code:
{$post['user_details']}
With
Code:
{$post['user_details']}<br /><span class="smalltext"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/plaza.php">{$lang->money}</a>: <span id="postmoney_{$post['pid']}">{$post['money']}</span></span><br />

Yeap

Sorry but.. I have to replace this
Code:
{$post['user_details']}
only on postbit and postbit_classic or in the other templates too ?