Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Problem after installing new theme

I just installed a new theme at my side. Now when using this theme MyPlaza isn't working correctly. When I click on an object to buy it nothing happens. In the old themes everything just works fine. Maybe there has to be a manual template edit? But which one and where?
[Image: 0cd35385f23ceb765094a5a68efc6.jpg]

This have been answerd before? Reconstruct the templates then try to click an item.
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks

I found the answer in this thread. I had to manually edit the headerinclude-template. Can be closed.
[Image: 0cd35385f23ceb765094a5a68efc6.jpg]

Okey... *Closed after request*
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks

I've opened it again as he might need to ask more questions(trust me).
You will have to edit more templates like:
postbit, postbit_classic, member_profile, footer and maybe another one I don't remember.
Those are the templates edited by Modules and MyPlaza Turbo (until now, I haven't seen any modules that have modified other templates than these)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Yeah I thought so too when reading this thread but I think he added that ( he probly went to my FAQ or sth? )
'cause I went to his site and the skin works ( NDesign if that's the one lol. )
- Shadows.

Ok that's good then. (take a look at the money prefix thread please)
closed
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.