Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Premium and Gold modules - READ FIRST

Hello,
if you see - Premium or - Gold after a thread title, it means that that plugin was once either a premium or gold plugin.
We had once a user group called Premium Subscribers and a user group called Gold Subscribers.
Premium was for anyone that had bought a subscription (worth 50,000 Consoles, our currency).
Gold was for those who had bought a subscription with PayPal - http://forums.consoleworld.net/subscribe.php

But now, I decided to make all premium and gold plugins free. The license remains however: you can't redistribute the plugins.

If in any release thread of a gold plugin you see "To upgrade from free, you must upgrade to premium version", this means that you need to upgrade to the premium version first (there should be a thread with the same title but with the "- Premium" suffix), check it first, to know how to upgrade to the premium version.

Okay, so that's it.
If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and I'll answer them.

Thank you.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Sad
So you are just going to create one version of each MyPlaza module now? Also, what is the benefit of the usergroup "Subscriber" now?
[Image: eternalwolfsig.php]

No, myplaza modules are all free now.
The benefits?
one of them: http://forums.consoleworld.net/forum-65.html
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

MyPlaza Turbo plugin for Game Section 1.0 stills for paid only users Sad

will you make in a future the same plugin but for 1.4rc3? or 1.4?

what do you mean by 1.4 rc3 or 1.4 ?
Exclusive plugins will always be exclusive plugins. However, there won't be no more gold or premium modules. They will always be free from now on

(08-17-2009, 09:28 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: what do you mean by 1.4 rc3 or 1.4 ?
Exclusive plugins will always be exclusive plugins. However, there won't be no more gold or premium modules. They will always be free from now on

i meaned Game Section plugin
actual version is 1.4RC3
not 1.0
^^U
i am considering to suscribe only for that plugin
that's why i asked

and btw sorry for the offtopic

Hmm, I am not the developer of Game Section. Or do you mean when Game Section 1.4RC3 is out, you're going to subscribe to this website to get the MyPlaza Turbo integrator plugin?

(08-17-2009, 09:44 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Hmm, I am not the developer of Game Section. Or do you mean when Game Section 1.4RC3 is out, you're going to subscribe to this website to get the MyPlaza Turbo integrator plugin?

i am planning to suscribe here to get that plugin HERE Smile
i know you are not developer of Game Section.
i want to know if this plugin is compatible with the LAST version of game section (is the Game section developed by Parejte? or is another plugin?

yes it is developed by paretje. What's the latest version of Game Section? 1.2RC2 used to work

(08-17-2009, 09:58 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: yes it is developed by paretje. What's the latest version of Game Section? 1.2RC2 used to work

Oops my mistake
is not 1.4

actual version is 1.2RC3

if you are going to test the plugin with 1.2RC3

do not forget this:
http://community_gamesection.online-urba...d-653.html