Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Posting message... forever

Hi everybody!

When i try to post a message there is the Posting message please wait... .

but forever!

How to fix it ?

Board:
http://teensworld.org/index.php

Theme:
Trasparent

That theme is full of bugs. I don't know who made it or who modified it but that needs to be fixed or just switch to another theme..I'd switch to another one if I was you. I don't have any problems with the posting message. It acts like the normal behaviour. I'm using firefox 3.5.2
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I'm using opera :S

Anyway wich bug?

:S

It's really hard find a theme for young people :S and that is so cool :S

You've been posting a lot of issues regarding your website since you switched theme so I guess there's something wrong there Tongue
Why don't you get one that seems to be bug free and edit it to your needs like I did?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

asd if I was good editing surely!
can u advice me a teen theme? XD

I don't know, I am not going to browse the themes section at mybboard to find you one, I'm busy as you know. But something coloured and dirty

Ok thank you Big Grin

Anyway i saw that section for many days lol

Just pick a theme whose template matches your likes and then create new coloured images with some dirt

I tried finding some templates that i like but.. :S no one XD i'm searching for a young template!
I guessed that i found one XD

great, I hope it's better than the current one. I liek the current one but it's not a teenage template