Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Postbit Classic User Info Style?

(05-14-2010, 03:46 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:
(05-14-2010, 12:24 AM)D-X69 Wrote:
(05-14-2010, 12:15 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Well that depends if you changed the newpoints_postbit template or not

Nope, nothing changed..

Did you put a <li> </li> around {$post['newpoints_postbit']} ?

Nope. :S

I tried putting it, it doesn't fix the PM thing, and it somehow generate a "."(dot) on the postbit template on threads.

I think its something to do with either newpoints plugin otherwise its mood postbit.

Edit:- Did some trial and error, found out its newpoints plugin, I think its just now showing on PM, so whenever I add the "<div class="pbit">{$post['newpoints_postbit']}</div>" around the newpoints_postbit, I get the weird border popping out in between Awards and Country.
• Symbianism Forum - MyBB Script ► Mobile, Console, PC, Multimedia & GFX Forums

Yes, NewPoints does not show in private messages that's why I asked if you had added a list or something but looks like you added a div which will do the same. You can fix it by duplicating the postbit hook line in the NewPoints plugin and changing the hook to postbit_pm
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(05-15-2010, 09:58 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Yes, NewPoints does not show in private messages that's why I asked if you had added a list or something but looks like you added a div which will do the same. You can fix it by duplicating the postbit hook line in the NewPoints plugin and changing the hook to postbit_pm

Tried it, not sure if I did it right, didn't worked though:-
Quote:function newpoints_do_template_edits()
{
// do edits
require_once MYBB_ROOT."inc/adminfunctions_templates.php";
find_replace_templatesets("postbit_classic", '#'.preg_quote('{$post[\'user_details\']}').'#', '{$post[\'user_details\']}'.'{$post[\'newpoints_postbit\']}');
find_replace_templatesets("postbit_pm", '#'.preg_quote('{$post[\'user_details\']}').'#', '{$post[\'user_details\']}'.'{$post[\'newpoints_postbit\']}');
find_replace_templatesets("postbit", '#'.preg_quote('{$post[\'user_details\']}').'#', '{$post[\'user_details\']}'.'{$post[\'newpoints_postbit\']}');
find_replace_templatesets("member_profile", '#'.preg_quote('{$warning_level}').'#', '{$warning_level}'.'{$newpoints_profile}');
}

function newpoints_undo_template_edits()
{
// undo edits
require_once MYBB_ROOT."inc/adminfunctions_templates.php";
find_replace_templatesets("postbit_classic", '#'.preg_quote('{$post[\'newpoints_postbit\']}').'#', '', 0);
find_replace_templatesets("postbit_pm", '#'.preg_quote('{$post[\'newpoints_postbit\']}').'#', '', 0);
find_replace_templatesets("postbit", '#'.preg_quote('{$post[\'newpoints_postbit\']}').'#', '', 0);
find_replace_templatesets("member_profile", '#'.preg_quote('{$newpoints_profile}').'#', '', 0);

Oh no, it's not that. It's at the top, the hook line (search for postbit and you should see a line which contains something like $plugins->add_hook('postbit', 'newpoints_postbit');
Duplicate that line and change postbit to postbit_pm in one of them
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(05-15-2010, 11:24 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Oh no, it's not that. It's at the top, the hook line (search for postbit and you should see a line which contains something like $plugins->add_hook('postbit', 'newpoints_postbit');

Okay, now thats fixed. And with the help of that, I fixed the country postbit too, thanks mate. Smile You're of good help Smile

(05-16-2010, 03:35 AM)D-X69 Wrote:
(05-15-2010, 11:24 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Oh no, it's not that. It's at the top, the hook line (search for postbit and you should see a line which contains something like $plugins->add_hook('postbit', 'newpoints_postbit');

Okay, now thats fixed. And with the help of that, I fixed the country postbit too, thanks mate. Smile You're of good help Smile

You're welcome Smile