Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Plugin Suggestion: Donation Unlocker

why not invite your mybb user friends here? lol
Andrew - NewPoints Plugin Developer

[Image: dragonanimated_446370.gif]

will invite them Big Grin
why don't you join my mybb too? :p
Heart

donate points after clicking pay hide [pay hide plugin] - done! Smile this is for your request habs! Smile

aw aw aw.. i love you man! this is great.. will tell you full report :p
Heart

(10-02-2009, 02:20 AM)habs Wrote: aw aw aw.. i love you man! this is great.. will tell you full report :p

what do you mean by the quote message that i have bold it in Smile what full report? Smile

i hope i can sell it to you.. since im having a problem with paypal lol Smile im still waiting for the pay hide image to be done so i can add it up on my package Tongue

update:
in order you will know that you have donated a points, refresh the user profile Smile settings is done @ admincp on how many points to be donated Tongue

i thought you sent me new version to my email.. when i check it, no email there.. Sad

will wait for new file Sad

i can help you to get verified PP, LEGAL, with no cost, no credit card, or even money to make bank account.. how? can we trade?
Heart

how? LEGAL? well, i'll think that first or just pm me about that paypal topic thing.. lol Big Grin im not ready to release the plugin at the moment Smile since im adding more feature in it Smile

no problem.. anytime you ready to release it, just tell me Smile

by the way, i'll give you info about that..
Heart