Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Plugin Checker 1.1

Hmm...that is weird, now it is working. (no language error)
It think if you have one plugin to update, it does not have an error (since I am in this situation). However if you have 2 or more un-updated plugins, it will say {1}.

Also, you should update the MyDownloads latest version to 1.0 from RC6.
[Image: eternalwolfsig.php]

Thanks, I will fix that in the next version. I'm busy with a Help Center plugin at the moment
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

1.1 is up, fixed that problem
Upgrade:
re-upload files
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Where can I download the plugin?

(08-28-2009, 04:17 PM)Julek12 Wrote: Where can I download the plugin?
I think Pirata forgot to add the attachment.
[Image: eternalwolfsig.php]

Looks like I forgot to add the attachment. Fixed and thanks for reporting Smile

Im assuming this plugin needs to be edited to reflect the new domain name?
I just installed it and got this error There was a problem communicating with the mod version server.

Hmm not sure why as the version checker is on consoleworld.net, I havent changed it yet. I'll update it as soon as I can. thanks

Updated to check this website instead of console world

i uninstalled recopied all files
still don't work

[Image: glas.png]