Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Not displaying the Avatar on this theme =(

Hello everyone

I venture to ask about this to me step on a theme for MyBB

The Theme is called MyMech

For the problem is you do not see the avatar of the user and therefore I would like to see or if you can then remove that space there.

Thank you for your attention

here's the picture.

[Image: Dibujo.png]

Health and success to all Smile

PD: Sorry for my bad english... again xD

Hmm, but do you want to remove that space? You must have an avatar in order to be displayed there. You know that, right?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

If I know I have it, but not displayed.

So I want to look and see if it can not eliminate that space.

Thanks for responding Pirata

Smile

Hmm if you have it, it should display it. Anyway if you want to remove it, I need you to post the template 'header_welcome_block_member' here
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Ok.

Here is the code

Code:
<div style="float: left;">
<image src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}{$mybb->user['avatar']}" style="max-height: 50px; max-width: 50px;" />
</div>

Is that hte code inside 'header_welcome_block_member' ? Just that?
Anyway, remove that part and it should do it

Well, I just put my hand on this the avatar.

I already try deleting it, but it did not work, still the space.

Sad

Sorry, I don't understand the first part. Post the template here as I said

Ok

Code:
<image src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}{$mybb->user['avatar']}" style="max-height: 50px; max-width: 50px;" />
</div>

<div style="margin-left: 60px;">
<div class="userlinks" id="userlinks_{$mybb->user['uid']}">
<image src="images/mech/arrow.png" style="float: right;" border="0" height="10px" width="10px" />
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=profile&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">{$mybb->user['username']}</a>
</div>

<div id="userlinks_{$mybb->user['uid']}_popup" class="popup_menu" style="display: none;">
<div class="popup_item_container">
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php" class="popup_item">{$lang->welcome_usercp}</a>
</div>
{$modcplink}{$admincplink}
<a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup', 'buddyList', 350, 350);" class="popup_item">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a>
</div>
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew" class="popup_item">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a>
</div>
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily" class="popup_item">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a>
</div>
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}" class="popup_item">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>
</div>
</div>
<script type="text/javascript">
// <!--
    if(use_xmlhttprequest == "1")
    {
        new PopupMenu("userlinks_{$mybb->user['uid']}");
    }
// -->
</script>

<div class="userlinks_area">
<span style="float: right;">
{$lang->welcome_pms_usage}
</span>
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a>
</div>
</div>

Replace:
Code:
</div>

<div style="margin-left: 60px;">
With:
Code:
<div style="margin-left: 5px; float: left;">