Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Newpoints and mynetwork profile system

Hi, I would like to connect plugins "Newpoints" and "MyNetwork Profile System" When I add a variable to "newpoints" templates "mynetwork" nothing shows up. I have the same error: http://community.mybb.com/thread-148094.html help. Smile

That's not really possible without modifying either plugin
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Lots of changes you need to make? Any idea? Very important to me that these two plugins to connect with each other, but I have no idea how to go about it.

To be honest, I don't know. It may not even be possible, it would require MyNetwork to have hooks for us to use in NewPoints. I wouldn't look forward to it really if I were you, unless I knew what I were doing
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

So I would have to attach to the hook of "MyNetwork"? How to do it? Alternatively, I could send the codes needed to PW, because the plugin is available after registration. Thanks Pirate, for answers.

Again. Hook the "MyNetwork" I add to the "NewPoints"?

I'm sorry but you'll have to figure that on your own. I don't have time to code things for everyone. I hope you understand.

Yes, I understand. And maybe some hint to steer me? Some codes?

To be honest, I have no idea how MyNetwork's profile system works so I can't give you any hints Sad

Too bad. Maybe there is a person who comes up with an idea how to fix this. It remains to wait. Thanks Pirata for those answers.