Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Newpoints 1.4 problem?

I just updated my newpoints plugin from 1.3 to 1.4.

Now the currency/points, isn't showing on postbit, I checked the newpoints_postbit template, its there and all, but its weird that its not showing now. :S
• Symbianism Forum - MyBB Script ► Mobile, Console, PC, Multimedia & GFX Forums

Well you must have done something because I didn't change anything in the postbit from 1.3 to 1.4
Does it display on profile?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I've done nothing to the postbit, everything's still default, but its just not showing. :S Plus the donate button on the right side isn't showing, its just showing the currency, on the previous one its showing. And:-

Code:
<span class="smalltext">{$currency}:</span> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php">{$points}</a></span>{$donate}

Doesn't seem to show anything in the postbit, all it shows is the ":"

Do you have a screenshot? And can you please answer my question?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(07-13-2010, 04:14 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Do you have a screenshot? And can you please answer my question?

Yes it does display on profile but without the donate button, just the "amount of newpoints" then when clicked, it dragged to the newpoints page.

Do you you have XThreads installed?

(07-13-2010, 09:45 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Do you you have XThreads installed?

Nope

Hmm I can't think of anything that might be causing that problem. Which plugins do you have installed?

(07-14-2010, 02:43 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Hmm I can't think of anything that might be causing that problem. Which plugins do you have installed?

Hmm to let you know, I haven't installed or update any new plugins other than the one I had before installing 1.3.

Edit: Let me know, whats the code for newpoints_postbit cause I tried using that code and putting it directly on postbit_classic, it doesn't even show either. Either way it shows nothing, but if I put the code in postbit_classic, it'll show a ":" only.

And how did you upgrade to 1.4?