Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

NewPoints plugin for Game Section RC3

Oh, so it's just the number shown, not the money you actually have, right?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(06-11-2010, 04:21 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Oh, so it's just the number shown, not the money you actually have, right?

Yes, that was in the post which you didn't have time to read. Tongue
Glad you understand now.
Your still pretty cool, have a great day.
My new signature has not been created, yet. Angel

Alright, I'll fix it once I have some time, I've got other priorities right now
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

wow.. have no time to check all plugin.. just realize this one.. will try it out Big Grin
not working nervo, i can see any setting for this game for newpoint 1.5
Heart

(07-28-2010, 07:45 AM)habs Wrote: wow.. have no time to check all plugin.. just realize this one.. will try it out Big Grin
not working nervo, i can see any setting for this game for newpoint 1.5
This is not a plugin for NewPoints so the settings are the in the regular settings page

activate it, but see nothing Sad
Heart

(08-03-2010, 03:24 AM)habs Wrote: activate it, but see nothing Sad

Where?

is this 1.6 mybb compatible and 1.6 newpoints compatible? also does the function - Users earn or lose money for each new score. mean you get money for each score value? for example you earn 10 dollars for every 100 score points u make? or does it mean u make money everytime u submit a new score?

This hasn't been tested on 1.6 and won't be ported anytime son

Ah, I didn't see this thread. Do you know if it works with the newer versions yet? It might just be worth a sub. =]