Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

NewPoints Subscriptions - need some beta testers

NewPoints Subscriptions is a plugin which allows users to "subscribe" to user groups (primary or additional groups) by paying X points.

You can add as many plans as you want by the way.

Please reply and I'll send you a PM with the download link - don't try it on a live board, you should test it on your localhost with short subscription periods, like 1 hour or 2.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I have a lot of time on my hand since school is ending tomorrow (for this year). I'd be glad to test it out if I may Smile

Alright, will pm you the zip soon Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

hit me a pm.

Send a PM to both of you.

You can have my sword

[Image: glas.png]

(12-23-2010, 06:55 AM)Glas Wrote: You can have my sword

Alright, but please, first reply to this thread:
http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthre...77#pid5377

So I can close this one:
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-My...ads-part-2

done..

[Image: glas.png]

subscription isnt ending at specified. no options in the newpoint settings->subscriptions

(12-24-2010, 07:21 AM)1master1 Wrote: subscription isnt ending at specified. no options in the newpoint settings->subscriptions

Please us PM's, don't send me a PM and then post here the same thing. As I have said in the PM, did you enable the task?