Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

NewPoints In Postbit

im put {$newpoints_postbit} in postbit and postbit_classic, but i can't show points

Could you please take a screenshot? I need to check something
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

this here the screenshot...
[Image: newpointsproblem.png]

You must put the language files in your language folder. Why does everyone forget to do it? lol
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

the language files are in the correct folder

You seem not to be using English so you'll need to upload the language files to the spanish folder. (from what I remember, you were using spanish in your board). I can't see the screenshots now

If you change the theme then, after every theme change you must deactivate and then reactivate. You will find all working again.

I am facing the same problem. Earlier it was working fine, i installed a new theme, i disabled and enabled the plugin, now the thing is it shows The New Points, but does not show the items users purchased. I am afraid if i disabled and enabled Shop plugin, i may lost the data of users items. It will be a very big problem for me in this case.
Is there any thing i could do to fix it and show items on Post bit as well ?

ACP -> NewPoints -> Maintenance -> Reconstruct Templates