Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

NewPoints 1.9.9

I'll release NewPoints 2.0 this week.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I am waiting for this plugin for MyBB 1.8 when release with NewPoints 2.0 that already this October 15

Edit: I find in MyBB 1.8, nevermind Smile

Did you release 2.0 already?

Because when I download NewPoints and install it it is shown as 1.9.9 (as the threadname says) but "MyUpdates"'s saying that there is a new release 2.0 and redirect me to this page here (as I said where I only can download 1.9.9) Smile

and for MyUpdates: you should make the upgrade/download links external Wink

Yes, it's in the 1.8 section here:
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-NewPoints-2-0

What do you mean by "make the upgrade/download links external"?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I accidentally reset all points, that's a huge problem. How can I undo it?

Because the recount function only recounts the points from posts, NOT from donations, time spent online, lottery wins or referals. That really is a problem.

Counting from donations and other things would only be possible if it went through the whole logs, which is ridiculous due to the amount of data to process. It would be an extremely intensive process which would like halt on most medium sized boards.

You can't undo what you did, sorry.

(01-01-2015, 03:52 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Counting from donations and other things would only be possible if it went through the whole logs, which is ridiculous due to the amount of data to process. It would be an extremely intensive process which would like halt on most medium sized boards.

You can't undo what you did, sorry.

Can you tell me what exactly the recount function recounts?

From your income sources:

New Post
New Thread
New Pol
Per Character
New Registration
Per Poll Vote
Per Reply
Per PM Sent
Per Rate
Per Page View
Per Visit
Per Referral

Because after recounting + re-adding the donations + re-adding the referrals, some users still have A LOT of points lost. I was wondering how that can be.

Are Poll Votes, PMs Sent, Page Views and Visits also accounted for?

Visits and Page Views definitely not otherwise we'd need to log every visit/session and page viewed by every user. Referrals are not counted either. Thread ratings are not counted either. Everything else should be.

Richest users is totally off in newpoints.php page. I have recalculated but no changes.

Please be more descriptive.