Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

NewPoints 1.9.9

Those come directly from the setting titles.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Hey , sorry . I'am a total Newbie on MyBB .. I started yesterday only lol
Can you tell me how I can the texte that I made circle on them ? "Home,Statistics,Donate" ?

[Image: S7DIb.png]

You can change the language files for that.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Ok thanks mate Big Grin sorry for bothering you & wasting your time

Hey again , sorry I'am a total newbie

I want to add NewPoints amount that my user have near my User name on login so I go to header_welcomeblock_member then on :

PHP Code:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=profile&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">{$mybb->user['username']}</a

| <
a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}"Points : {$newpoints_profile}</a

That's not working {$newpoints_profile} .. I'am not even sure how this works Huh Huh , I have it empty says "Points : "
Even If I have 150,000 Points , thanks Heart

You need to use {$mypoints} Smile

Thanks Heart

Bardzo ciekawe Smile juz pobieram Smile

Pirata,

Is there a way, likely through a core change, which I could do, if I know where to place it, for the User Group Rules to also affect those that have that group set as the "Additional User Groups"?

I have a secondary group set for my community donors, and would like to set up a special rule for them with the points, without making it their primary usergroup.

Thanks.

Edit: Disregard. I was able to make the necessary core changes. Thanks again for a great plugin!

Is this upgraded for 1.8? Can I upgrade myself by changing the compatibility or it won't work?
Biggest MyBB GTA forums http://www.GTAfanclub.net